- Will: I am catastrophically in love with you.
- Me: *makes inhuman noises and seizure-like movements*
I think i am the only one in this whole world who picture Douglas Booth as Gabriel Lightwood, not as Will… #TIDMovie
Will: *delivered a beautiful speech praising the groom*
Will: Dear God, I thought she was marrying Gideon. I take it all back
Well, that’s William Herondale bitch
if anyone needs me i’ll be in the Will Herondale tag offering my descendants to a dead bastard
I seriously don’t know how i’m still breathing. I can honestly say that this has been the most painful reading experience i’ve ever had. After that epilogue i feel like..i’m changed. It was an emotional roller coaster, as usual. One moment i was crying of joy and happiness and love, the other i was weeping with my heart full of sorrow, loss, pain. It hurts, so much.
This basically sums up everything:
Now I’m just wandering around in a lost daze wondering what I should do with myself…
fjroihroiht OH MY GOD. You don’t understand how much of a state I’m in right now. They’re all so perfect even though I’ve never read about any of them. I can just tell they’ll break my heart. James and Matthew are precious. Oh dear lord, and MY PERFECT SHIP IN A LITTLE SHIP OF THEIR OWN I CAN’T. SEND HELP.
but people look at james fucking herondale for a sec
he has will’s hair and jace’s eyes and the traits of both and he’s SO HERONDALE i bet you can’t place him with a duck in one room and have both of them alive at the end of the day
we can also bet safely he likes books and maybe the piano and has a shitty love life because complications and he can make a joke out of your life and misery and turn it into a subject of sarcasm
yeah i bet we can’t have ONE herondale who’s not like that
BUT IF YOU THINK ABOUT HOW JAMES IS NAMED AFTER JEM AND YOU SEE HOW THEY’RE BASICALLY POLAR OPPOSITES THAT KINDA HURTS
- James Herondale: *tries to drown self in a river*
- Edna Mode: PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER *slaps with a newspaper*
- Me: He has to be stunningly attractive, like out of this world sexy. He has to have a witty bad boy attitude that most people can't stand. Oh and very full of himself. He has to act as if he doesn't have a care in the world. But secretly he has a dark and secretive past, full of pain and anguish. So really under that bad boy facade he feels things enormously. He must be good at fighting. And look good while doing it.
- Me: Oh what a coincidence I just described a Herondale.
I REALLY NEED CASSIE TO WRITE THE SCENE OF WHEN TESSA TOLD WILL WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH THEIR FIRST CHILD
I finally had enough time to read Clockwork Princess and I think it may have actually killed me!!
I have never had this reaction to a book before. Yes I’ve cried at other books but I had never had to close the book to compose myself because I can’t read through the tears
- Tobias Eaton: "Looking at her is like waking up."
- Jem Carstairs: "Wo ai ni," ... “Wo bu xiang shi qu ni.”
- Will Herondale: "...stay with me and never leave me, for I cannot bear another day of my life to go by that does not have you in it."
- Augustus Waters: “Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”
- Jace Wayland: "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.”
- Peeta Mellark: "My nightmares are usually about losing you."